Where the Glass is half full of Shit

Monday, November 9, 2009

Snuggies for dogs: Why should YOU only look like a douche


So I realize this post may come as a radical departure from the usual sharp-edged, wonky socio-political commentary for which I'm most known, but i simply couldn't resist the temptation to bash, smash, and pretty much obliterate any chance that some unsuspecting schmuck might inadvertently stumble upon this abomination. I simply could not allow that. And they say I'm a cold-hearted, cantankerous cynic who cares very little for my fellow coffin stuffers?!

Now, it's safe to assume that we our all familiar with the human version of the snuggie -- a frivolous and needless invention for those of you just not quite thrilled enough by the talking bass.



(Reading seems so much better now that I'm dressed to worship a lazy, societal failure and achieve nirvana by drinking adulterated fruit punch!!!)

Indeed, the Snuggie (puked a little) says that I'm a reckless drug addict and refuse to leave the house, rather than comfort and pleasure. For my part, comfort and pleasure more often than not denote Jack Daniels and blow jobs...not donning attire that would make Morris Day and the Time Blush.


But hey, this is America--we have shoes that light up for kids and pajamas with footsies for adults so why the fuck not!

Folks, I give you the Dog Snuggie (drumroll)....



("Does anybody have Michael Vick's digits?")


While I'm not one to engage in or entertain conspiracy or any inflated paranoid theory for that matter. However, I believe this is one instance in which my rational side falls prey to such machinations. In short, I submit that the Snuggie is slowly but surely morphing into an insidious, formidable Juggernaut with the aim of controlling every American and their dog (American Canine). We'll all still be unemployed--roaming the streets--randomly sending photos of ourselves that only show 1/4 of our faces, but we'll be doing it dressed as the Dali Lama's lazy, stoner cousin who couldn't obtain enlightenment if it showed up in his bong as one hand clapping.

(This actually make me want to hug and kiss a teabagger)


No comments: